"Tradition, experience and expertise"
* In picturesque green surroundings, 5 minutes’ walk from the largest natural thermal lake in Europe.
* Perfect place for relaxation, wellness, beauty and medical treatments and de-stress programmes with doctors and lifestyle specialists.
* In tune with nature: national certified thermal water and unique Hévíz mud.
* Kick off your shoes and go for a swim in the 200m² hydro pool with underwater music and light effects.
203 air-conditioned rooms, 7 suites, balcony, hairdryer, bathrobe, telephone, minibar, radio, LED TV. Connecting rooms, rooms for disabled and anti-allergy rooms. Business centre, Internet, room service, laundry and dry cleaning, souvenir shop, Danubius Service with indoor and outdoor programmes, safe, currency exchange, newsstand, transfer, rent-a-car and rent-a-bike, Car park for hotel guests (fees apply).
SPA, WELLNESS, FITNESS
* Indoor thermal bath with 2 pools (33 and 37 °C), swimming pool, hydro pool with underwater music and light effects, outdoor thermal pool with sun terrace (from mid April to mid October), jacuzzi, steam room, hot-air bath, sauna, log sauna in the garden.
* Therapy and Wellness Centre.
* Danubius Premier Fitness: fitness room with modern facilities.
* Emporium Wellness & Beauty: cosmetic treatments, spa and wellness massages, Thai massage, manicure, pedicure, hairdresser, solarium.
* Qi Gong, yoga, aqua fitness, morning and fitness group exercise, hiking, cycling, table-tennis, Nordic walking education. Nearby tennis courts, football pitch, riding facilities.
Restaurant Tavirózsa, and Café Ciklámen (in summer with terrace), diet kitchen, live music every evening.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET – DANUBIUS QUALITY CONFERENCE
4 function rooms and 5 breakout rooms with a seating capacity of up to 230 persons
The entire hotel is non-smoking.