Although musculoskeletal complaints are similar, athletes require a different type of treatment.
For athletes, the recovery process is more than just pain relief.
It also includes a proper diet, activation of the body, and mental refreshment. For this purpose, the packages offered to sportsmen and sportswomen in Hévíz contain medical treatments, relaxation programmes, active leisure activities and a wide range of menus that can be easily integrated into the diet. For athletes, personalisation is also evident as the treatments should be in line not only with the severity of the problem but also with the athlete's lifestyle, training schedule and competition calendar.
The following hotels have also put together tailor-made offers for athletes.
The St. Andrew’s Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Hévíz provides medicinal treatments in the framework of in-patient or out-patient care.
Fasting cures and planned diets, often designed to detoxify the body, are becoming increasingly popular. However, some feel the need to make a change, yet are unsure how to get started....
Have you experienced allergy or food intolerance symptoms?
Perhaps it's a result of environmental change, too much stress, over-processed plant-based foods or simply a hectic lifestyle, but more and more people are not able to eat everything with relish. However, to get an accurate answer to the question of what makes you feel unwell and what causes unpleasant symptoms sometimes or quite often, you need to have a professional test.
What is food intolerance?
Food intolerance is an abnormal reaction of the body to certain foods, which may be caused by several mechanisms. Food sensitivities can cause very unpleasant symptoms and can have a major impact on the quality of life. Food allergy is relatively rare, but food intolerance affects one in three people. The symptoms of food intolerance develop more slowly and are less obvious than those of food allergy. In some cases, they cause rapid-onset sickness, digestive problems, but in others, they can have long-term effects on metabolism, circulation, hormone balance or even joint and skin health. By taking a food intolerance test, you can quickly and easily check which foods may be causing your symptoms. A food intolerance test can detect intolerance to 46 types of food proteins (e.g. gluten, milk, egg, mushroom, nut ...etc.) from a drop of blood. If required, the test can be followed by dietetic advice and a special dietary plan.
Where can such a test be done?
Detoxification cures, fasting in Hévíz
Regular or periodic detoxification is essential for the continuous renewal of the body and the activation of cellular metabolism. While fasting is mostly about drastic changes in diet for a period of time, other methods can be used to renew cells during detoxification. These programmes usually take a few days, are available in a complex package and are always supervised by a specialist or dietician.
These packages can be booked with the following service providers
We understand that you want a fast and efficient solution. We know that you do not have much time. We also know that you would like to have quality services when and how you want them...
No matter what you are responsible for - your family, your colleagues, the success of a company -, responsibility consumes energy, which can lead to mental and physical fatigue and exhaustion.
In Hévíz, "manager programs" are based on four main pillars:
- quality relaxation: where the service provider will take care of everything from the softness of your pillow to the strength of your coffee effective medical wellness treatments, on request with prior specialist consultation.
- You can choose from health condition assessments, Kinesio-Lab, medicinal and wellness massages, sauna, TENS, ultrasound therapy, oxygen therapy, gravity inversion table, Kinesio tape, individual movement therapy, cryosauna and many more special services tailored to your individual needs leisure time
- what recharges you the most: because from family experiences to individual running tracks, you can choose according to your own needs ... if you want to
- natural healing factors: clean, fresh air, silence, green surroundings, medicinal water and healthy food to make your experience not only stress-free but also chemical-free
The Manager programs are available at the following service providers:
Although we encourage you to do so, we know you won't turn off your mobile and you have also brought your laptop with you, so high-speed internet is a standard service everywhere.
Complex dental treatment from diagnostics to a perfect smile. In Hévíz, professional dental teams work so that their patients could have the most beautiful smiles. From a simple tartar removal to more complex restorations, from oral surgery to orthodontics, dental clinics in Hévíz use the latest technologies to give you the most beautiful smile as quickly and painlessly as possible. Dental Clinics in Hévíz
Are you interested in other things?
Hévíz Lake Bath and Festetics Bathhouse opening hours and price list
The Hévíz Spa and St. Andrew's Hospital for Rheumatology reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices.
Hévíz Lake Baths phone number: 06 83 342 830
According to the current Hungarian laws, vaccines or PCR Tests are not required to visit the Lake. Masks are compulsory to wear indoors (by the entrance, in the clothing rooms etc.)
Thank you for your understanding, hope to see you soon!
There are several pools in the are of the Lake Bath
|Name of the pool||Water surface (m2)||Temperature (°C)||Depth (cm)|
|Indoor pools 4 pcs.||520||24-38 (depending on the season)||200-300|
- one of it with massage elements
|260||24-38 (depending on the season)||200-300|
- one of it with weight bath
|20||24-38 (depending on the season)||150|
|Mudpool||25||24-38 (depending on the season)||70|
|Children's pool on the coast (in summertime)||95 / 32||30-32||30-120|
As of right now only the following entrances are open: Festetics Spa, Schulhof Vilmos Promenade (main entrance)
|Open||Closing of the cash-desk||End of bathing time
||End of wellness
05.30.2022. - 04.09.2022.
|8.30 am||6 pm||6.30 pm||6.30 pm||7 pm|
03.28.2022. - 29.05.2022.;
05.09.2022. - 09.10.2022.
|9 am||5.30 pm||6 pm||6 pm||6.30 pm|
01.01.2022. - 27.03.2022.
10.10.2022. - 26.03.2022.
|9 am||4.30 pm||5 pm||
The Bath is open every day, all year around. The Bath closes on 24.12.2022 at 2 pm, and on 31.12.2022 at 2 pm. The Bath opens at 11 am on 01.01.2023.
|Type of ticket||Lake||Wellness||Maximum duration||Available||Price (HUF)|
|Nympha||√||-||2 hours||2 hours before closing||2 800,-|
|Lotus||√||√||3 hours||3 hours before closing||4 200,-|
(Per adult, child./pers. under 14 years
child./pers. over 14 years with student card)
|√||-||3+2 hours||During opening hours||3 500,- +children
|Lake ticket (3 hours)||√||3 500,-|
|Lake ticket (4 hours)||√||4 300,-|
|Daily ticket||√||6 000,-|
|1-hour complimentary ticket (To the valid ticket, except Lake-passes)||√||+ 1 300,-|
|Wellness-Saunaworld complementary ticket (To the valid Lake ticket)||-||√||+ 2 300,-|
|Hot & Cold (2 hours)||√||√||3 700,-|
|Relax (4 hours)||√||√||5 500,-|
|Senior ticket over 60 years (3 hours) – With preliminary presentation of ID card||√||-||3 000,-|
|Children ticket (3 hours), between 6-14 years||√||-||1 900,-|
|Student ticket (3 hours), with student card||√||-||2 900,-|
|Visitor’s ticket (30 min.) *||√||-||
|Group ticket over 20 people/person (3 hours)||√||-||3 300,-|
|Exit fee (In case exceeding the time limit)||-||-||30,- /min.|
|Cabin (To the valid ticket)||-||-||1 000,-|
|Lake-pass (10 hours)||√||-||10 000,-
Deposit fee: + 2 000,- **
|Lake-pass (20 hours)||√||-||19 000,-
Deposit fee: + 2 000,- **
Validity of passes:
10-hour pass: valid for 10 calendar days from the day of purchase for two entries a day.
20-hour pass: valid for 20 calendar days from the day of purchase for two entries a day.
* Please note that a visitor's ticket does not entitle the holder to bathe. The deposit of HUF 2,000 is non-refundable in the event of overstay. Thank you for your understanding.
** The deposit can only be paid in cash.
- Valid from 09.05.2020 until withdrawal.
- The depth of the medicinal lake is 2-38 meters.
- Free use of changing rooms (included in the entrance fee)
- A sauna sheet is provided free of charge if you buy a ticket that entitles you to the use of the wellness facilities.
- The services of the wellness area are only available to persons over 12 years of age.
- Children under 6 years of age are admitted free of charge.
- The deposit is refundable within 72 hours of expiry.
- Daily tickets are valid only on the day of purchase.
- All tickets are valid for one entry a day only.
- We are not able to refund the price of the purchased tickets.
- We reserve the right to change prices and opening hours.
- An ATM is available during the opening hours in the building accessed from the Schulhof Promenade.
You can have more information about our special offers at the cash desks or on our website.
Hévíz Lake Baths phone number: 06 83 342 830