Main Entrance &
dr. Schulhof Vilmos promenade and Ady Endre Street
01. January 2022. - 27. March 2022.
& 10. October 2022. - 26. March 2023.
Closing of the cashdesk: 16:30
End of bathing time/wellness: 17:00
Holiday time in December
|24. December 2022. Closing: 14:00
31. December 2022. Closing: 16:00
01. January 2022. Opening: 11:00
Closing of the cashdesk: 18:00
End of bathing time/wellness: 18:30
28. March 2022. - 29. May 2022.
& 05. September 2022. - 09. October 2022.
Closing of the cashdesk: 17:30
End of bathing time/wellness: 18:00
Summer EntranceDeák Ferenc Square
Closing of the cashdesk: 18:00
Hévíz Lake Bath reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices.
Hévíz Lake Bath Telephone:
+36 83 342 830
Hévíz Lake Bath and Festetics Bathhouse price list
Valid from 01. April 2022. until withdrawn
|3-hour ticket||3 800 Ft|
|3-hour senior ticket / over 60 years old||3 300 Ft|
|3-hour student ticket / over 14 years old||3 300 Ft|
|3-hour children ticket / between 6 and 14 years old||2 000 Ft|
|3-hour group ticket / up to 20 people
||3 400 Ft / p|
||6 500 Ft|
|Daily senior ticket / over 60 years old
||6 000 Ft|
|Daily student ticket
||6 000 Ft|
Combined family daily tickets
Minimum 3 person, if at least 1 person is a child.
|Adult||6 000 Ft / p|
|Student (over 14)
Senior (over 60)
|5 000 Ft / p|
|Children (between 6-14)||3 000 Ft / p|
|+ 1 hour extension (for the 3-hour tickets)
||1 500 Ft|
|+ upgrading to daily ticket (for the 3-hour tickets)
||3 000 Ft|
|+ additional wellness ticket (for all tickets)
||2 800 Ft|
|Time limit fee (For exceeding the time limit, for every 30 minutes started.)
||1 000 Ft|
|10-hour Lake Pass - Valid on the day of purchase + 15 calendar days.
||11 000 Ft
+ 2 000 Ft deposit
|20-hour Lake Pass - Valid on the day of purchase + 25 calendar days.||20 000 Ft
+ 2 000 Ft deposit
Other ticket types
|Discounted Ticket before Closing (available 2 hours before the end of bathing time)
||3 000 Ft|
|Visitor's Ticket (bathing is not included, max. 30 min)
||1 600 Ft + 2 000 Ft deposit|
|Luggage room (seasonal)||300 Ft / package|
|Swim-rig rental (daily fee)
||600 Ft + 1 000 Ft deposit|
Single-day tickets: Usable on the day of purchase only. Entitles the bearer to one-time entry. An additional charge will be levied if the allotted time limit is exceeded. Additional time extension cannot be purchased after the time limit has expired.
Lake passes: Deposits are refundable within 5 days of expiery. Refunds are payable in cash only, each day before the end of bathing time. Passes eintitle the bearer to enter the premises on two occasions per day. Following the bearer's first exit, a 15-minute wait period is required before return entry is permitted. Upon exiting the premises, locker number assignments are automatically cleared, after which we can accept no liability for contents. An additional charge will be levied if the alloted time limit is exceeded.
- Valid from 09.05.2020 until withdrawal.
- The depth of the medicinal lake is 2-38 meters.
- Free use of changing rooms (included in the entrance fee)
- A sauna sheet is provided free of charge if you buy a ticket that entitles you to the use of the wellness facilities.
- The services of the wellness area are only available to persons over 12 years of age.
- Children under 6 years of age are admitted free of charge.
- The deposit is refundable within 72 hours of expiry.
- Daily tickets are valid only on the day of purchase.
- All tickets are valid for one entry a day only.
- We are not able to refund the price of the purchased tickets.
- We reserve the right to change prices and opening hours.
- An ATM is available during the opening hours in the building accessed from the Schulhof Promenade.
You can have more information about our special offers at the cash desks or on our website.
Hévíz Lake Baths phone number: 06 83 342 830
The Tourinform Office is the information base for visitors arriving in Hévíz. Do you have a question, or are you interested in programmes or events? Or would you like to rent a bike or go on a sightseeing tour? We're here to help.
The Tourinform Office of Hévíz is located in the pedestrian street (Rákóczi utca), so it is easily accessible for pedestrians and motorists. In the office, you will find a wide range of information and promotional material (brochures, invitational brochures, calendar of events, accommodation catalogue, etc.).
- mountain and city bike rental, children's bicycles and mountable child carriers, e-bike and e-roller rental
- guided sightseeing tours,
- HeBi community bike service application point,
- tickets (for permanent and temporary events, concerts),
- registration for organised programs (bike tours, canoe trips, segway tours)
- registration for hot air balloon rides
- free information materials, brochures about Hévíz and the surrounding area
- bus, train and boat timetables
- photocopying, printing, scanning
- luggage storage
- free book exchange point (bring a book, take a book)
Opening hours and contact information
From 15th May to 15th September:
From Monday to Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 3 pm
Sunday: 9 am to 2 pm
From 16th September to 14th May:
From Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 2 pm
Sunday: 9 am to 12 pm
8380 Hévíz, Rákóczi u. 2.
Tel.: +36 83 540 131
GPS: 46° 47' 25.857"" N, 17° 11' 19.3848"" E
How to get to Hévíz
By car, motorway M7 is a convenient and fast route from Budapest. Hévíz can be reached from the capital in 2 hours. But if you want to do some sightseeing on the way, you can turn off the motorway and follow main road 71 along the northern shore of Lake Balaton. From Győr and Sopron, main road 84 is the quickest option, and from Pécs, take main road 66 to the southern shore of Lake Balaton. There are direct scheduled bus services to Hévíz from most rural towns and Budapest. By train you can get to the station in Keszthely, from there it is another fifteen minutes by bus to Hévíz. As the bus station is located right next to the train station in Keszthely, you can easily change to a bus.
Are you travelling by plane?
Fly Balaton Airport's current timetable is available here, and if you need transfers from Sármellék, Budapest or Vienna airports, please contact our colleagues at the Tourinform Office.
Parking zones and parking fees
In Hévíz, parking fees are payable every day between 8.00 and 18.00.
The parking permit, parking slip, disabled badge and parking clock must be placed in the vehicle behind the front windscreen in a way that it can be clearly visible from the outside so that the parking inspector can verify its validity. Failing to do so shall result in the payment of a surcharge.
Zone 1 (RED) - HUF 400/hour
Great Parking Lot,
Petőfi S. Street,
Small car park in Ady E. Street
Zone 2 (YELLOW) - HUF 300/hour
József Attila Street,
Parking lot at the water tower in Széchenyi Street
1 Zrínyi Street,
Between the post office and the beginning of Kossuth Street from Széchenyi Street
Free parking is provided in József Attila Street in the parking spaces in front of the health centre (between Honvéd Street and Rózsa Lane) for an hour a day upon registration of the vehicle registration number.
HOW TO USE THE PARKING LOTS WITH BARRIERS:
Great Parking Lot, Parking Lot at the Water Tower
- barrier – records the license plate number (check by the screens whether the correct number shows up or not)
- payment (cash, credit card, application, SMS)
- you have 10 minutes to leave the parking lot
- if you just want to drive through the parking lot, you have 15 minutes to that. If you don’t leave the parking lot in 15 minutes, you need to pay for the time you spent in the parking lot
At the barriers, you have to pass one by one to read the license plate.
PARKING ZONES ON THE MAP:
More information on parking:
8380 Hévíz, Kossuth L. u. 1.
Monday-Friday: 8.00-12.00 and 12.30-15.45
Bus and coach services
All regular bus services to Hévíz are served by the Hévíz bus station, which is currently located behind the Large Car park Square and the Market Square. The new bus station is located approximately 500 metres from the northern entrance to the Lake Baths. Keszthely, the most frequently visited nearby town, is easily accessible from Hévíz by buses departing from the bus station almost every 15 minutes on weekdays during the summer.
The size of the town does not justify the use of a separate local bus service, so the various long-distance services serve some of the town's stops. There is a taxi rank next to the bus station, which is available to passengers continuously.
HeBi (HévízBike) - community bicycle system
In operation again from Spring 2022
HeBi is a community bike system that is available at a special rate within the town. A total of thirty bicycles are available for cycling at four docks located in the town's most popular locations.
You can get a HeBi card, top up your balance and hand in your card at the Hévíz Tourinform Office during opening hours.
Contact details of the Hévíz Tourinform Office: Hévízi, Rákóczi utca 2. | +36 83 540 131 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sightseeing train: the Dotto
The sightseeing train, which runs on rubber wheels, operates from April to October. In addition to the route through the streets and attractions of the town centre, passengers will also be taken to the popular entertainment area of Hévíz, the Egregy wine route. Prices: Adult ticket: HUF 1,000/adult, children ticket: HUF 500/child
Dotto train timetable: out of service - coming soon!
Electric sightseeing bus: E-GO
Prices: HUF 1,000 Ft/person, 5-10 years of age: HUF 500
Cancellation of services can occur. The times are only given for information.
More information about E-Go: +36 30 266 1135
Everyone in the town strives to ensure that even guests with limited mobility can enjoy their stay without any disruption and can use the services comfortably.
In the list below you can find wheelchair-accessible attractions, baths, restaurants, hotels and public services.
Medicinal and wellness baths
- Hévíz Lake Baths (Lake Bath, Indoor Baths, Festetics Bathhouse) - entrances, changing rooms, toilets, pool lifts at two points of the baths
- NaturMed Hotel Carbona****superior - bathing area accessible by lift, and there is also a pool lift
- Ensana Thermal Hévíz Health Spa Hotel****superior - bathing area with lift access, pool lift, toilets
- Church of the Holy Spirit (Blue Church) - Széchenyi u. 38.
- Reformed-Evangelical Church - Helikon u. 6.
- Church of the Heart of Jesus - Zrínyi Miklós u.
- Dr Schulhof Vilmos Promenade
- Cherub sculptures - Entrance to the Lake Baths
- Protective forest
- Drinking fountains - Indoor Spa and the building of the Rózsakert Restaurant from Erzsébet királyné útja
- Fontana Cinema - 9 Rákóczi Street
- Hévíz Farmers’ Market - behind the Large Car Park
- Event venues: Sports Hall, Deák Square, Festetics Square
Wheelchair-accessible restaurants and cafés that are suitable for disabled people and have toilets for disabled people. The hotel restaurants listed here are also open to non-hotel guests.
- Rózsakert Restaurant - Rákóczi u.17.
- Brix Bistro - Rákóczi u. 16-18.
- AzÉn Anyósom - Alsópáhok, Hévízi u. 13.
- The restaurant of Ensana Thermal Hévíz Healt Spa Hotel****superior - Kossuth L. u. 9-11.
- The restaurant of NaturMed Hotel Carbona****superior - Attila u. 1.
Rooms for people with disabilities, corridors, public spaces without stairs
- Lotus Therme Hotel & Spa***** - Lótuszvirág u. 1.
- BonVital Wellness és Gastro Hotel****superior - Rákóczi u. 16-18.
- Ensana Thermal Hévíz Health Spa Hotel****superior - Kossuth L. u. 9-11.
- Hotel Európa fit****superior - Jókai u. 3.
- Kolping Hotel**** Spa & Family Resort - Alsópáhok, Fő u. 120.
- NaturMed Hotel Carbona****superior - Attila u. 1.
- Ensana Thermal Aqua Health Spa Hotel**** Kossuth L. u. 13-15.
- Hotel Spa Hévíz****/*** - Dr. Schulhof Vilmos sétány 1.
- Tourinform Office - Rákóczi u. 2.
- Post office - Kossuth L. u. 4.
- OTP Bank - Erzsébet királyné útja 11.
- Zala Takarékszövetkezet (Cooperative bank) - Széchenyi u. 66.
- BENU Pharmacy - Kossuth u. 5.
- Balzsam Pharmacy - Vörösmarty u. 14.
- Hévíz Spa Pharmacy - Dr. Schulhof Vilmos sétány 1.
- Public toilets: behind the Holy Spirit Church (Széchenyi u. 38.) and at the Egregy Museum (Zrínyi u. 130.)
Telephone numbers of public interest
Emergency phone: 112
Fire brigade: 105
Hévíz Police Station: daily from 6.00 to 18.00 (Hévíz, Erzsébet királyné utca 5.)
Tel.: + 36 83 342 860, outside opening hours: 107
Hévíz Volunteer Fire Brigade: +36 30 272 0007
Hévíz Civil Guard Association for Public Safety: +36 30 570 0309
Post office: Hévíz, Kossuth Lajos utca 4.
Hévíz, Kossuth út 5.
Tel.: +36 83 343 421; 540 023; 540 024
Monday-Friday: 8 am -6 pm
Saturday: 8 am -12 am
Sunday service: 8 am -12 am
Hévíz, Vörösmarty u. 14.
Monday-Friday: 8 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 1 pm
Pharmacy in the Hospital
Hévíz, Dr. Schulhof Vilmos sétány 1.
Tel.: 06 83/501 700/ 230
Monday-Friday: 8 am - 12 pm and 1 pm– 3 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 12 am
- OTP: Erzsébet királyné utca 11.
- OTP: Ensana Thermal main entrance: Kossuth u. 9-11.
- OTP: Hévíz Town Mayor's Office: Kossuth u. 1.
- K&H Bank: Rákóczi u. 13/15.