Recharge your batteries in Hévíz with the power of nature
It's not enough to take a holiday, you need more to regain your energy. Experiences that fill you with happiness. A comfortable bed for a restful sleep, a walk or a relaxing exercise in the fresh air, the chirping of birds, the rustling of tree leaves in the wind.
Relax your muscles in the hot thermal water, which, thanks to its temperature of 32-36°C and mineral content, will unnoticeably have a beneficial effect on your muscles and joints, while the time spent in the water will effectively relieve stress at all times. Swimming moves your entire body and is an unrivalled benefactor of the spinal column. Life-giving water is a pillar of the body. Drink plenty of fluids, especially water every time you can.
When it comes to food, enjoy having your health looked after. Opt for fresh, seasonal ingredients or foods, whether you go to the farmers' market or a cosy restaurant.
Move every day. When it comes to recharging your batteries, being active in the fresh air is one of the best ways to do it. It clears the airways, activates circulation and metabolism.
And last but not least, go offline. When you only have a few days to relax, it's enough to become available to those who really matter to you.
Sometimes there is no time for a 2-3-week cure, but maybe it is not even necessary because a quick muscle relaxation, a few days of rest and 1-2 medical wellness treatments can help to relieve the pain...
To whom is it recommended?
It's not our age that defines who we are, it's our lifestyle, the quality of our relationships, whether we like our work or not, what we do in our free time, what we eat and drink, how we keep fit and young.
We all have easier and harder times in our lives. Sometimes we need to recover due to exhaustion, a prolonged illness, an accident or an unhealthy lifestyle. Sometimes it's a sport that gives you aching knee or wrist joints, sometimes it's office work that makes your back muscles ache or gives you numbness and cramps in the shoulders and arms. Whatever the reason is, the rapid therapies in Hévíz offer fast and effective pain relief for those who do not need or simply do not have the opportunity to spend 2-3 weeks recovering.
There are five pillars of the Hévíz rapid therapies
- quality relaxation: because the improvement of the general condition starts with restful sleep and the exclusion of disturbing factors
- the most effective treatments under the supervision of a specialist: depending on the type and cause of the existing problem/pain, the specialist puts together a health package which can be completed in 3-5 days, and which includes the medicinal methods of Hévíz (i.e. medicinal water, medicinal mud), as well as effective medical wellness services
- medical wellness treatments: there are treatments that cure you while you are enjoying them. These are the wellness treatments that, when used in a course of therapy, produce real improvements.
- leisure time, which can charge your batteries the most: leisure time should be spent doing things that are liberating. Whether it's a family activity or a morning run in the woods, there are many alternatives to choose from
- natural healing factors: clean, fresh air, silence, green surroundings, medicinal water and healthy food to ensure that relaxation is not only stress-free but also chemical-free
In general, what treatments are included in a rapid therapy?
Bathing in thermal water, mud wraps, medicinal and wellness massages, sauna, TENS, ultrasound therapy, oxygen and light therapy, gravity inversion table, Kinesio tape, individual movement therapy, cryosauna, electric and magnetic therapies, joint wraps and many other special services tailored to individual problems.
Look for the rapid therapies at the following service providers:
Although musculoskeletal complaints are similar, athletes require a different type of treatment.
For athletes, the recovery process is more than just pain relief.
It also includes a proper diet, activation of the body, and mental refreshment. For this purpose, the packages offered to sportsmen and sportswomen in Hévíz contain medical treatments, relaxation programmes, active leisure activities and a wide range of menus that can be easily integrated into the diet. For athletes, personalisation is also evident as the treatments should be in line not only with the severity of the problem but also with the athlete's lifestyle, training schedule and competition calendar.
The following hotels have also put together tailor-made offers for athletes.
The St. Andrew’s Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Hévíz provides medicinal treatments in the framework of in-patient or out-patient care.
Main Entrance &
dr. Schulhof Vilmos promenade and Ady Endre Street
Early season / Off season
27. March 2023 - 28. May 2023
4. September 2023 - 8. October 2023
Closing of the cashdesk: 17:30
End of bathing time/wellness: 18:00
29. May 2023 - 3. September 2023
Closing of the cashdesk: 18:00
End of bathing time/wellness: 18:30
|Holiday time in December|
|Closing time on 24.12.2023 is at 14:00; on 31.12.2023 at 16:00. Opening time is at 11:00 on 01.01.2024.|
Summer EntranceDeák Ferenc Square
CLOSED AT THE MOMENT
Closing of the cashdesk: 18:00
Hévíz Lake Bath reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices.
Hévíz Lake Bath Telephone:
+36 83 342 830
Hévíz Lake Bath and Festetics Bathhouse price list
Valid from 01. April 2023. until withdrawn
|3-hour ticket||4 500 Ft|
|3-hour senior ticket / over 60 years old||4 000 Ft|
|3-hour student ticket / over 14 years old||4 000 Ft|
|3-hour children ticket / between 6 and 14 years old||2 400 Ft|
|3-hour group ticket / up to 20 people
||4 000 Ft / p|
||7 500 Ft|
|Daily senior ticket / over 60 years old
||7 000 Ft|
|Daily student ticket
||7 000 Ft|
|Daily children ticket / For children between 6 -14 years of age. Admission for children under 6 is free.
||3 600 Ft|
Combined family daily tickets
Minimum 3 person, if at least 1 person is a child.
|Adult||7 000 Ft / p|
|Student (over 14)
Senior (over 60)
|6 000 Ft / p|
|Children (between 6-14)||3 600 Ft / p|
|+ 1 hour extension (for the 3-hour tickets)
||1 800 Ft|
|+ upgrading to daily ticket (for the 3-hour tickets)
||3 600 Ft|
|+ additional wellness ticket (for all tickets)
||3 300 Ft|
|Time limit fee (For exceeding the time limit, for every 30 minutes started.)
||1 000 Ft|
|10-hour Lake Pass - Valid on the day of purchase + 15 calendar days.
||13 000 Ft
+ 2 000 Ft deposit
|20-hour Lake Pass - Valid on the day of purchase + 25 calendar days.||23 000 Ft
+ 2 000 Ft deposit
Other ticket types
|Discounted Ticket before Closing (available 2 hours before the end of bathing time)
||3 600 Ft|
|Visitor's Ticket (bathing is not included, max. 30 min)
||1 900 Ft + 3 000 Ft deposit|
|Luggage room (seasonal)||300 Ft / package|
|Swim-rig rental (daily fee)
||700 Ft + 2 000 Ft deposit|
Single-day tickets: Usable on the day of purchase only. Entitles the bearer to one-time entry. An additional charge will be levied if the allotted time limit is exceeded. Additional time extension cannot be purchased after the time limit has expired.
Lake passes: Deposits are refundable within 5 days of expiery. Refunds are payable in cash only, each day before the end of bathing time. Passes eintitle the bearer to enter the premises on two occasions per day. Following the bearer's first exit, a 15-minute wait period is required before return entry is permitted. Upon exiting the premises, locker number assignments are automatically cleared, after which we can accept no liability for contents. An additional charge will be levied if the alloted time limit is exceeded.
- Valid from 09.05.2020 until withdrawal.
- The depth of the medicinal lake is 2-38 meters.
- Free use of changing rooms (included in the entrance fee)
- A sauna sheet is provided free of charge if you buy a ticket that entitles you to the use of the wellness facilities.
- The services of the wellness area are only available to persons over 12 years of age.
- Children under 6 years of age are admitted free of charge.
- The deposit is refundable within 72 hours of expiry.
- Daily tickets are valid only on the day of purchase.
- All tickets are valid for one entry a day only.
- We are not able to refund the price of the purchased tickets.
- We reserve the right to change prices and opening hours.
- An ATM is available during the opening hours in the building accessed from the Schulhof Promenade.
You can have more information about our special offers at the cash desks or on our website.
Hévíz Lake Baths phone number: 06 83 342 830