According to the current Hungarian laws, vaccines or PCR Tests are NOT required to visit the Lake.
Thank you for your understanding, hope to see you soon!
As of right now only the following entrances are open: Festetics Spa, Schulhof Vilmos Promenade (main entrance)
|Open||Closing of the cash-desk||End of bathing time
||End of wellness
05.30.2022. - 04.09.2022.
|8.30 am||6 pm||6.30 pm||6.30 pm||7 pm|
03.28.2022. - 29.05.2022.;
05.09.2022. - 09.10.2022.
|9 am||5.30 pm||6 pm||6 pm||6.30 pm|
01.01.2022. - 27.03.2022.
10.10.2022. - 26.03.2022.
|9 am||4.30 pm||5 pm||
The Bath is open every day, all year around. The Bath closes on 24.12.2022 at 2 pm, and on 31.12.2022 at 2 pm. The Bath opens at 11 am on 01.01.2023.
*Hévíz Lake Bath and the Saint Andrew’s Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices. vagy We reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices.Hévíz Lake Bath and the Saint Andrew’s Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices. vagy We reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices.
There are several pools in the are of the Lake Bath
|Name of the pool||Water surface (m2)||Temperature (°C)||Depth (cm)|
|Indoor pools 4 pcs.||520||24-38 (depending on the season)||200-300|
- one of it with massage elements
|260||24-38 (depending on the season)||200-300|
- one of it with weight bath
|20||24-38 (depending on the season)||150|
|Mudpool||25||24-38 (depending on the season)||70|
|Children's pool on the coast (in summertime)||95 / 32||30-32||30-120|
|3-hour ticket||3,800 HUF|
|3-hour senior ticket (over 60 years old)||3,300 HUF|
|3-hour student ticket (over 14 years old)||3,300 HUF|
|3-hour children ticket (between 6 and 14 years old)||2,000 HUF|
|3-hour group tickets (up to 20 people)||3,400 HUF / person|
|Daily ticket||6,500 HUF|
|Senior daily ticket (over 60 years of age)||6,000 HUF|
|Student daily ticket||6,000 HUF|
Combined Family Daily Tickets:
|Adult||6,000 HUF / Person|
|Student over 14 years old,
Senior over 60 years old,
|5,000 HUF / Person|
|Child between 6 and 14 years old||3,000 HUF / Person|
|+ 1 hour extension||1,500 HUF||Serves as an extension for 3-hour tickets. Not available in case of exceeding the time limit. Not valid for Lake passes.|
|+ upgrading to daily ticket||3,000 HUF|
|+ additional wellness ticket||2,800 HUF||Available upon purchasing your lake ticket, or after as an additional service.|
|Time Limit Fee||1,000 HUF||For exceeding the time limit, for every 30 minutes started.|
|10-hour Lake Pass||11,000 HUF
+ 2,000 HUF deposit
|Valid on the day of purchase + 15 calendar days. You can enter twice a day.|
|20-hour Lake Pass||21,000 HUF
+ 2,000 HUF deposit
|Valid on the day of purchase + 25 calendar days. You can enter twice a day.|
Other ticket types
|Discounted Ticket before Closing||3,000 HUF||Available 2 hours before the end of bathing time.|
|Visitor's Ticket (30 minutes)||1,600 HUF
+ 2,000 HUF deposit
|Maximum for 30 minutes, to walk around the Lake. Bathing is not included.|
|Luggage room (seasonal)||300 HUF||Usage fee per coat / package.|
+ 1,000 HUF deposit
|Daily fee of floating swim-ring renting.|
Single-day tickets: Usable on the day of purchase only. Entitles the bearer to one-time entry. An additional charge will be levied if the allotted time limit is exceeded. Additional time extension cannot be purchased after the time limit has expired.
Lake passes: Deposits are refundable within 5 days of expiery. Refunds are payable in cash only, each day before the end of bathing time. Passes eintitle the bearer to enter the premises on two occasions per day. Following the bearer's first exit, a 15-minute wait period is required before return entry is permitted. Upon exiting the premises, locker number assignments are automatically cleared, after which we can accept no liability for contents. An additional charge will be levied if the alloted time limit is exceeded.
• The depth of the lake is 2 to 38 m.
• We reserve the right to change both prices and opening hours.
• No refunds on the price of purchased tickets can be offered.
• Accepted means of payment: cash (HUF), bank card or SZÉP card.
• An ATM is available during opening hours at the Schulhof entrance.
• By purchasing admission to the lake area, visitors implicitly agree to adhere to the house rules.
• Admission for children under 6 is free.
• Swimming-tube rental is possible only with the purchase of the rental ticket and the payment of the deposit. The Bath returns the deposit fee of the rented equipment only until the end of bathing time, on the day of rental.
• Entrance tickets do not include sauna usage. A seperate additional wellness ticket must be bought in order to enter the wellness area. Wellness and sauna services are available to individuals over 12 years of age only. For reasons of hygiene, one sauna towel is provided for each additional wellness ticket.
• Opening hours for the children's pool depend on season and weather. The children's pool is accessible to children up to 14 years of age.
• For more information, please consult the information counter at the Schulhof entrance.