Due to the pandemic situation, from 1 December 2020, Lake Bath will be closed until further notice.
The date of the reopening will depend on further decisions made by the Hungarian Government.
Hope to see you soon in Hévíz, until then be patient and stay safe!
|Entrance||Opening||Closing of the cash-deck||End of bathing time (lake)||End of wellness time||Bath is closed at|
|Festetics Day Spa||-||-||-||-||-|
|Deak square entrance||-||-||-||-||-|
*Hévíz Lake Bath and the Saint Andrew’s Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices. vagy We reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices.Hévíz Lake Bath and the Saint Andrew’s Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices. vagy We reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices.
There are several pools in the are of the Lake Bath
|Name of the pool||Water surface (m2)||Temperature (°C)||Depth (cm)|
|Indoor pools 4 pcs.||520||24-38 (depending on the season)||200-300|
- one of it with massage elements
|260||24-38 (depending on the season)||200-300|
- one of it with weight bath
|20||24-38 (depending on the season)||150|
|Mudpool||25||24-38 (depending on the season)||70|
|Children's pool on the coast (in summertime)||95 / 32||30-32||30-120|
|Type of ticket||Lake||Wellness||Maximum duration||Available||Price (HUF)|
|Nympha||√||-||2 hours||2 hours before closing||2 800,-|
|Lotus||√||√||3 hours||3 hours before closing||4 200,-|
(Per adult, child./pers. under 14 years
child./pers. over 14 years with student card)
|√||-||3+2 hours||During opening hours||3 500,- +children
|Lake ticket (3 hours)||√||3 500,-|
|Lake ticket (4 hours)||√||4 300,-|
|Daily ticket||√||6 000,-|
|1-hour complimentary ticket (To the valid ticket, except Lake-passes)||√||+ 1 300,-|
|Wellness-Saunaworld complementary ticket (To the valid Lake ticket)||-||√||+ 2 300,-|
|Hot & Cold (2 hours)||√||√||3 700,-|
|Relax (4 hours)||√||√||5 500,-|
|Senior ticket over 60 years (3 hours) – With preliminary presentation of ID card||√||-||3 000,-|
|Children ticket (3 hours), between 6-14 years||√||-||1 900,-|
|Student ticket (3 hours), with student card||√||-||2 900,-|
|Visitor’s ticket (30 min.) *||√||-||
|Group ticket over 20 people/person (3 hours)||√||-||3 300,-|
|Exit fee (In case exceeding the time limit)||-||-||30,- /min.|
|Cabin (To the valid ticket)||-||-||1 000,-|
|Lake-pass (10 hours)||√||-||10 000,-
Deposit fee: + 2 000,- **
|Lake-pass (20 hours)||√||-||19 000,-
Deposit fee: + 2 000,- **
Validity of the Lake-passes:
10 hours Lake-pass: is valid the day of purchase + 10 calendar days, enter twice a day.
20 hours Lake-pass: is valid the day of purchase + 20 calendar days, enter twice a day.
* We would like to inform you that the visitor’s ticket is not valid for swimming. In case you stay inside over the time limit, we do not have the opportunity to return the 2 000 HUF deposit.
Thank you for your understanding!
** You can pay the deposit only in cash.
- Valid from 09.05.2020 until recalled.
- Depth of the lake: 2m-38m
- Free locker is included in the price.
- To the ticket with wellness-saunaworld we provide you one sauna towel free of charge.
- Services of the wellness-saunaworld are available only for guests over 12 years!
- For children under 6 years, the entrance is free.
- Refundment of the deposit is possible within 72 hours after the expiration date.
- Every ticket is valid for one entry and only on the day of purchase, except lake-passes.
- We are unable to offer refunds on any purchased tickets.
- We reserve the right to change the opening hours and prices.
- ATM during the opening hours at the building of the Schulhof entrance.
You can make inquiries about our further special offers at the cash-desk and on our website! www.spaheviz.hu