Due to the situation developed by COVID-19, the Tourinform office is closed until further notice!
Our colleagues are still available via phone, e-mail or chat; feel free to contact them if needed!
Help for the visitors
The Tourinform Office is the main information service provider for the visitors arriving in Hévíz; you should also pop in if you have any question or you want to make enquiries about any programs and events in the town. The Office is located in the walking street so it is within easy reach both for motorists and pedestrians. You’ll find a wide range of information publications (leaflets, promotional booklets, calendar of events, catalogue of accommodation, etc.) in the Tourinform Office.
We are open for visitors from Monday to Sunday!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in any of our services, such as
- bike hiring
- plastic cards for HeBi bikes
- discount cards as Hévíz Card+, West-Balaton Card
- tickets (for regular and periodical events, concerts)
- join our organised programmes (bicycle tours, nordic walking tour, daily program with luxury jacht, canoe tour)
- Segway tours
- buy „Hévíz marked” products
- order taxi, transfer, or balloonflight
- collect information materials, prospects about Hévíz and surroundings
- ask for timetables (bus, train, ship)
The Tourinform Office is in your service even if you have a question which you cannot find the answer to anywhere else.
Opening hours at the Pedestrian Street office:
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10 am - 3 pm
H-8380 Hévíz, Rákóczi str. 2.
Tel.: +36 83 540 131
GPS: 46° 47' 25.857" N, 17° 11' 19.3848" E