The continuing bath-season and outdoor programs await you in September too!
8-9th September: Grape Harvest in Egregy
- Folk playground, petting zoo, bouncy castle, harvest time arts and crafts classes, operetta evening, traditional harvest ball, cooking competition, comedy and folk evenings.
- Location: Egregy vineyards. The attendance is free of charge. Canceled
15th September: I. Old timer meeting
Location: Deák square (12-18 pm)
21st September: My favourite things: Andrea Szulák& Tamás Bolba
- Location: City Hall, Hévíz, Kossuth str. 1.
- Discounted season tickets are available for purchase for 7500 HUF in the City Library. Tickets for one evening: 2900 HUF.
22nd-23th September: Weekend of Handmade Crafts
- Location: Festetics Square
Evening of classical music “Viva la Musica”
Location: Reformed church (7 pm)
Mondays | 3rd, 10th, 17th September
Operetta Gala with the stars of the Budapest Operetta in Fontana Cinema (Rákóczi str. 9.)
Tickets are available for purchase for 3900 HUF in the City Library, at the Tourinform Office and the venue!
Wednesdays | 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
8 pm:Organ Concerts at the Holy Spirit Church
Tickets are available for purchase at the Tourinform Office and the venue for 2400 HUF (for adults) and 2100 HUF (for pensioners).
Fridays (every second week) | 10th, 24th September
6 pm-8 pm:Dance house with live music
Location: Deák Square, first floor. Ticket: 1000 HUF.
Farmer’s Market (three times a week)
Tuesdays, Saturdays: 7 am - 1 pm
Thursdays: 1 pm – 7 pm
Sport programs are available for application in the Tourinform Office (depending on the numbers of applicants):
- cycling tours,
- segway tours,
- nordic walking,
- hot-air balloon flights,
Furtherinformationoncurrentprograms and accommodation:
Tourinform Iroda Hévíz
Tel: +36 83 540 131
8380 Hévíz, Rákóczi u. 2.