Current measures in Hévíz!
13. November 2020 | 09:27
As of the government decree released on 11 November 2020, the following regulations are in order in Hévíz:
- Hévíz Lake is closed regular until further notice or government regulation.
- Medical attendance continues as normal in Saint Andrew Rheumatological Hospital.
- Accommodations can only accept guests arriving with business purposes.
- A curfew is in order from 8 pm until 5 am.
- Masks are not compulsory to wear in outside public places in Hévíz.
- Restaurants are closed from 11 November 2020 to 11 January 2021. Takeaways and house delivery are possible.
- The cinema, the library and the museums are closed.
- The adventure parks and the zoos are closed in the region.
- The events planned for November and Christmas Markets are canceled.
- Church services and masses are held, but only every second seat can be taken.
- Shops can be open only between 5 am and 9 pm.
- Services (hairdresser, manicure, massage etc.) can be open with keeping the curfew regulations.
- Personal administration is not available at the government office of Hévíz now. Administration businesses can be done via post or electronic ways. Personal administration is only allowed in such special cases that the law permits. The telephone number of the government office is: +36 83 500 800.
- The Tourinform Office of Hévíz is open as regular until 13 November. The office will be closed on weekends. From 16 November, personal service is only on Mondays and Fridays from 9 am to 5 pm, on these days bicycle rental is possible as well. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only phone and e-mail service are available from 9 am to 5 pm. E-mail: email@example.com, phone: +36 83 540 131.
- The Farmers’ Market of Hévíz is open twice a week: on Thursdays from 12 to 5 pm, on Saturdays from 7 am to 1 pm.