The Bobo Fun Park is more than a regular adventure park. This is the perfect place for both children and adults to have some fun or blow off steam. The fun park is also a remarkable venue to organise birthday parties, dates or team-building days!
The Bobo Fun Park has opened its gates on 14 June 2021. The Fun Park can be found in Alsópáhok, next to Hotel Kolping. If you are looking for some active leisure time or your children need some place to play... this place has everything in the 3000 m2 big hall!
The fun park is located in an indoor facility which makes it perfect to visit during rainy days as well. The park is open for everyone over 6 years old.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ENTERING
You can buy two kinds of tickets: one from 10 am to 2 pm and another from 3 pm to 7 pm. Tickets are available for purchase online and at the venue as well. You can arrive anytime but you have to leave the park at 2 pm and 7 pm. Between 2 pm and 3 pm and after 7 pm the crew of the park cleans up and also sanitizes the venue so children could play in a nice and tidy environment.
At the moment the park can only be visited with immunity/vaccination cards over 18 years old.
THINGS YOU SHOULD LEAVE AT HOME AND THINGS YOU WILL NEED
- It is strictly forbidden to bring in food or drinks with you so the park could remain as clean as possible. You can have some refreshments and snacks at the café of the fun park.
- When you first enter the park, you have to purchase a pair of grip socks (non-slip socks). You can keep these socks and bring them with you next time.
- If you want to try out the climbing walls as well, you should bring a pair of indoor shoes which have clean and light-coloured soles.
- Before entering you have to fill in a declaration of liability form.
- Under 10 years old, children can enter only with an adult, between 10-18 they should have a statement of consent from their parents.
Come to the Bobo Fun Park and enjoy yourself!