We want to give our kind guest some tips for special tasted disches. The menus were inspired by the wine of Hévíz 2013. The wine of the year 2013 is Bussay Winery’s fancy named wine: ESKÜVÉ. All recipes are a perfect match with this full-bodied dry white wine.
The disches are various, and associated with the healthy lifestyle, because they are rich in vegetables.
- Roasted chicken breast fillet flambéed with white wine, vegetables and flavoury wild mushrooms
- Rabbit ragout made with tasty wild mushrooms and a pinch of chili served with vegetable rösti
- Venison wrapped with porcini mushroom and duck leg with ‘Esküvé’ sauce
- Blue catfish steak with algae tagliatelle and parmesan crisps
- Veal ragout with cream and vegetables and dödölle of Zala
- Catfish fillet of Lake Balaton, wild mushroom ragout with spinach and garlic, rösti with cabbage
- Duck pate with duck liver and wine gelee